Wednesday, September 8, 2010



I am so bored, I am sitting here listening to kenzie's playlist thingy on her blog and doing Hw. I can barely focus [ one because i cant wait to get out of the house & go to church ] and what not. Ha imma do a survey thing i guess !


When or if you are in school, what is a bad habit you have in class:

I zone out a lot and think about stuff unrelated to the class, I play with whatever’s around me, I text and doodle and write.

Did you or do you study for most tests:

It depends on the test, and what it’s on.

Do you ever go to the school library or local library:

Yes

Do you like the sun or the moon best:

I like the moon.

Are you a nature lover:

Yes

Do you like animals, if so, what is your favourite:

I do, penguins!

Are you in a relationship:

I am.

What is your hair colour:

Brown

If you could make it any colour, what would it be:

Red

If you had a chance to go to the moon, would you:

Maybe.

Do you believe in aliens:

Sure

Do you like mythology:

I dont really know.

Do you like to draw:

Sometimes. If doodling counts.

Do you do anything creative:

I do many things that are creative. anything i can get my hands on.

How long was your longest relationship:

3 weeks. The guys weren't able to seem to click with me

Do you watch Adult Swim:

I do.

Do you smoke or drink:

Nope.

Do you like any sports:

I do.

Do you wear sunglasses:

If it’s sunny outside.

Do you read:

Of course I do.

What do you normally read:

A lot of different books.

What is your favourite food:

Well i have a lot of favorites ... !

Would you rather be a demon or an angel:

Angel <3

Are you unique:

I’ve been told I am.

Do you still watch cartoons or do you think it is childsih:

Of course I still watch cartoons.

Does television really rot your brain:

I mean, some of the cartoons they have on for kids now are pretty weird, and I grew up with some weird cartoons myself.

Have you ever been on a boat:

Indeed.

Have you been to Disney world:

Yes <3

Do you even like Disney:

DUH

Do you read Dr. Suess:

Yes

Are you in college:

nopee

How old are you:

16

Do you label yourself:

I'm weird that's about it.

Do you like Sailor Moon:

i dont know what that is

Do you have any pets:

I do.

What pets do you have:

a dog.

Do you often wonder why people can be so ignorant:

Only every day of my life.

Do you daydream alot:

Yes

What do you normally daydream about:

Things.

Do you write:If so, what do you normally write:

I do, I write about everything and anything.

Do you always have time for your friends:

Yes

Do you give everyone respect:

Only if they give me respect too.

Are you homophobic:

Not at all.

Do you believe homosexual people have rights:

Yes

Do you believe we have a creator:

Yes

What do you think it is:

jesus !

Do you have a religion:

Yes i do, Apostolic (:

Do you currently have a crush on anyone:

I’d say it’s a little more than a crush.

What is your favourite celebrity:

uhh i dont really know at this moment.

Do you like Tim Burton:

I do indeed!

Do you go to the carnival:

If the carnival ever came again then yes, I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment